Stag And Doe parties are parties held by an engagement couple to raise money for their wedding. They are also known as a Jack and Jill Invitations. Invitations are made and delivered to attendees who usually purchase them for a particular amount.
People often assume that Stag and Doe Parties are tacky because they are often cheap and do not inspire a party mood.
Here are 5 tips to make your Jack and Jill Invitations the envy of all;
- Have a classy theme that the Stag and Doe Invitations card conveys. For instance, for a masquerade ball let your card have hints of the party by the style of the card.
- Include theme dresses or colours for the Jack and Jill Invitations to create a fun party. Make it something mysterious or fun that encourages people to let loose and have some fun.
- We have all heard this ‘to make money you have to spend money’. I know the whole point of a Jack and Jill Invitation is to get money from your attendees but if you can spare bit to create a decent shindig then do it. This will keep the attendees happy and more appreciative.
- Pick out a nice venue for the party. It should be not too far such that it discourages people from showing up.
- Sell as many Jack and Jill Invitations as you can. The more you sell the more money have for your wedding.
‹ Go Back